From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus logging configuration issues
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:43:15 GMT
Hi,

Yeah, this one is a real pain. We really need to improve error reporting so
that cause show up directly in the exception thrown. That would be cool. If
anyone wants to send a patch, it's welcome... :-)

> I am using WSAD 5.1 (websphere studio
> application developer) with WAS 5.1 Test server. I am using cactus-13-1.5
> version. Below is my log4j file

[snip]

Hum. Honestly I don't recall how logging was working in Cactus 1.5. Cactus
uses a new mechanism. See
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/manual/howto_config.html#loggin
g if you're interested in switching to Cactus 1.6

Thanks
-Vincent