From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus , Struts ans tomcat
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:13:01 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

I have personally never used Strutstestcase.

Have you tried:
1/ searching the web for "Cactus strutstestcase" or "extends strutstestcase"
or ... ?
2/ searching the strutstestcase project's mailing list archives or the
Cactus' one?
3/ Asking the question on the strutstestcase project's mailing list?

-Vincent