From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Use of CactusStrutsTestCase
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:22:38 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

You can either search the Cactus mailing list archives or search the
strutstestcase project's email archives.

You also have to understand that the strutstestcase project is an extension
of Cactus and that it's a separate project. Your best chance to get
information about strutstestcase is probably to post on their mailing
list/forum.

I have never used strutstestcase myself so I can't give you any sample.

You can also ask google. I'm sure it'll come up with several examples... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent