From Nalini Cactus <cactusnal...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Cactus + Ant + Log4J (in Tomcat 4.1.30)
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:27:26 GMT
Hi Vincent,

       Thank you for your  help. I checked that file and it is there under WEB-INF/classes/com/nerf/test
in the cactified war. I added cactified war as well as the original war file to the classpath.
Still I'm seeing the same error.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Nalini.

Vincent Massol <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
Hi Nalini,

The error is as mentioned in the stack trace:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError at
com.nerf.test.NerfProductListTest.setUp(NerfProductListTest.java:37)

Also, the stack trace shows that the problem happen on the server side,
which means that the class is probably missing from your WAR/EAR file.

Fix this and it should work :-)

-Vincent