From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus + Ant + Log4J (in Tomcat 4.1.30)
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:17:42 GMT
Hi Nalini,

The error is as mentioned in the stack trace:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError at
com.nerf.test.NerfProductListTest.setUp(NerfProductListTest.java:37)

Also, the stack trace shows that the problem happen on the server side,
which means that the class is probably missing from your WAR/EAR file.

Fix this and it should work :-)

-Vincent