From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactifywar tag
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:42:40 GMT
Hi Raman,

The Servlet DTD gives the correct order in which all tags must appear. In
Cactus we're trying to respect this order.

There is only 1 bug that I know of that I have noticed a few days back: it's
the order of the <context-param> element which is wrong.

However, the <servlet> and <servlet-mapping> elements should be ok.

Could you please send us your original web.xml file + the modified one?

Thanks
-Vincent