From Mark Slater <m...@analogsoftware.com>
Subject fix for running tests with cactus:test-ear (already known?)
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:08:37 GMT
This may be covered someplace already, but I didn't find it. I noticed
that when running "maven cactus:test-ear", or "maven cactus:report"
when "cactus.is.ear=true", none of the tests get run.

Part of my hesitation is that this is all new to me - maven, cactus,
J2EE, etc. But what I found was that in the
cactus-maven-1.6/plugin.jelly file, line 1101, the test-ear goal looks
for tests using:

<ant:batchtest>
     <ant:fileset dir="${cactus.src.dir}"
         includes="${cactus.test.includes}"
         excludes="${cactus.test.excludes}"/>
</ant:batchtest>

But, when compiling, the test classes are put in
${cactus.target.classes.dir}.

So, I changed the ant:fileset dir to:

     <ant:fileset dir="${cactus.target.classes.dir}"

And now my tests get run.

Is this something known? Or do I have my properties screwed up
someplace else, and that's what's causing this? If this does need to be
patched in the plugin, how do I go about doing that?

Thanks!

Mark