From Mark Slater <m...@analogsoftware.com>
Subject what is the location of data files for testing?
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:58:12 GMT
I'm sure this is documented all over the place, but for the life of me,
I couldn't find it after looking for the two hours or so.  I'm using
the maven plugin to run my cactus tests. In the setUp() method, I'd
like to load a couple of image files to use in the testing. Where in
the directory structure would I put those files so the are accessible
with getClass().getResource("image.jpg") inside the setUp() method?

Thanks!

Mark