From Volker Krebs <volker.kr...@abas.de>
Subject j_security_check not configurable
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:03:48 GMT
Hello again,

I'm trying to use FormAuthentication in cactus.
According to the webpage "Using Authentication" I set up everything and
it worked fine.
But I have one problem.
In our webaplication the login URL is not "j_security_chek", and
therefore I'm running into errors. I found no property in cactus where I
could configre the login URL, and looking at FormAuthentication.java I
think there is no such property.

It would be nice if the login URL could be configured or (even better)
would be directly read from the web.xml.

thanks,

Volker

and btw. keep on the good work with cactus. It's great.