From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: ServletTestRunner and multiple Web Applications
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:45:31 GMT
Hi Vincent,

In article <200406271111.i5RBBI117616@smtp-ft3.fr.colt.net>,
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:11:15 +0200,
"Vincent Massol" <vmassol@pivolis.com> wrote:
vmassol> Ok, I've committed the fix for the ServletTestRunner. I haven't written any
vmassol> automated test case for it though... :-( (it's quite hard to do...)
vmassol>
vmassol> Could you let me know if it works? (I've uploaded a nightly build in
vmassol> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2004-06-27/).

The committed change may not work for Volker.
ConfigurationInitializer#addSystemProperties() will not change
system property value if the one already exists.

>    private static void addSystemProperties(ResourceBundle theBundle)
>    {
>        Enumeration keys = theBundle.getKeys();
>
>        while (keys.hasMoreElements())
>        {
>            String key = (String) keys.nextElement();
>            // Only set the system property if it does not already exist.
>            // This allows to have a cactus properties file and override
>            // some values on the command line.
>            if (System.getProperty(key) == null)
>            {
>                System.setProperty(key, theBundle.getString(key));
>            }
>        }
>    }

Can we change the logic without breaking other use cases?

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp