From Nalini Pitchika <npitch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using output of one testcase in another
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:03:47 GMT
Hi all,

      I have a Servlet, which handles several transactions (each is a post request). This
a 3 step registration kind of thing. It uses output of one page in the other and progress
till the last step. In the first page it takes user information and assigns him a user-id
and password, in the next step asks the user to change the password, etc.

      It was easy writing a test case for the first step and then I realized the problem.
Is there anyway that I can use the output of the first testcase in my second step (please
remember that each step is an individual post request)?

Any thoughts are most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Nalini.