From Mick.Knut...@wellsfargo.com
Subject EJB Test Design help?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:24:36 GMT
I need to see if someone an help me to design my Cactus tests for my EJB's.
I have a composite DTO that has Entities that match:

CreditAppDto
|--> BusinessCard1
    |--> Bank Account 1
    |--> Bank Account 2
|-->BusinessLine
|--> Guarantor[1..*]

Now, this DTo get saved all at once in my Use Case.

I have spit up the CreditApplicationManager methods into smaller chunks:

CreditApplicationManager.createCreditApplicaton(...)
CreditApplicationManager.createBusinessCard(...)
CreditApplicationManager.createBusinessLine(...)
CreditApplicationManager.createGuarantor(...)

But, they all still get called from:
CreditApplicationManager.conclude(CreditApplicationDto)

Any design thoughts on how to test this scenario?

---
> Thanks...
> Mick Knutson
>
> 525 Market Street, SF, CA  94103