From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Setting runtime properties from Maven
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 10:35:38 GMT
Hi Stephen,

I have now added a new property to the Maven plugin to do what you want:

    Added new <code>cactus.sysproperties</code> property to the
    Maven plugin for Cactus to allow passing system properties to
    the client and server side Cactus JVMs.

It's in CVS HEAD for now. I'll upload a nightly build sometime this
week.

Thanks
-Vincent

Cactus