From Raman <rbaw...@adobe.com>
Subject java.lang.IllegalStateException: Servlet 'ServletRedirector' already defined
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 04:38:51 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to merge my Test scripts with the Project.war file using the
cactifywar task. I am not specifying the servlet redirector here. But
still when I run my script I get the following error.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Servlet 'ServletRedirector' already
defined.

Code of the ant script which does this is as follow.

<cactifywar srcfile="${test.home}/${project.name.file}.war"
      destfile="${test.home}/test.war">
      <classes dir="${buildspace.home}/classes"/>
    <lib file="${httpunit.jar}"/>
  </cactifywar>

Web.xml in the Project.war file has Servlet redirector set. So does the
cactifywar sets it by default? If yes please help me in finding the
solution for this.

Raman