From Jayaraman.Do...@transplace.com
Subject Testing MDB
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 19:36:44 GMT
I have a message bean which creates a set of data in the database after
parsing the xml . In the setUp() the message is sent to this MDB. And in
the testXXX() I test to see if the records are properly created and in the
tearDown() those records created are deleted, so that the test data  in the
xml is reusable.

The problem is that when the testXXX() are being executed the MDB's method
might not have been done with the creation and so the test fails, while the
MDB did not fail at all.

Is there any suggested approach to test this MDB? Reading the archive/
documentation also did not help on how to code the above scenario. Is this
kind of testing possible or am I way off?

Also, is there any documentation on how to use the JMSRedirector?

Thanks
Jayaraman