From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: Cactus + Weblogic 8.1
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 19:47:23 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Actually, looking over the WebLogic7xContainer class, it seems to be username: weblogic, password:
weblogic.  I was able to get my config.xml to start my server successfully after removing
the 3des passwords from my config. I also had to change the server names in my config.xml
to match the testserver that cactus is expecting.  I also had to add some weblogic dll for
nt performance to my system path.  Some reason it wouldn't start w/o it.  I also had to add
my oracle type 4 driver dll to the path.  I think these last two can be configured from my
cactus task some how, but i'll get there eventually.

As per my latest email, I am now running my tests using the cactus task and the weblogic7x
containerset (using weblogic 81) now.  I have a classpath issue that seems very tricky to
figgure out.  Cactus seems to make sure that it is in the classpath for the cactus task when
starting the server, so it should be good to go.  Perhaps it's a dependant class that is not
making it there ok.

Once we get this ironed out, this will make it much easier for our team to write and run cactus
tests.

Google turns up this post http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cactus-user/2002-February/000558.html
which doesn't really seem to help much at first.

> I'd be happy to fix things if you could explain what should
> be done :-)

if it were only so easy.