From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject Cactus + Weblogic 8.1
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 17:35:24 GMT
I'll keep the thread going.

I'm looking to use the cactus task with the weblogic7x container set to facilitate testing
(automate start/stop of container, etc).  i'm currently using the generic containerset to
run my tests, and i assume the container is started, things deployed, etc.

There was a mention earlier on this list (diff thread) about using configXml to give your
config xml to use.  In trying that, i get errors with the encrypted passwords of my config.xml.
specifically in the embedded ldap area.  I think i can set the passwords to clear text passwords,
but i'm not sure what they are.  I know my domain user name and password that i log into the
console with, but that doens't seem to work.  Any ideas here would be helpfull.

thanks!
~mark