From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: EJB testing
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 15:42:13 GMT
If your methods are public/package methods but do not have component interfaces available,
then these methods are not executed directly by the container.  they're either called by other
container initiated methods, or outside the container.  if it's the former, then make a test
for the method which does call your method.   cactus is for testing components managed by
the container and specifically the methods the container calls on those components. anything
more fine grained and it doesn't make sense to run the tests in the context of a container.