From David Plass <DPl...@TCICREDIT.COM>
Subject RE: test execution in browser
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 20:25:37 GMT
I wanted to build from the sources so I could change the XMLFormatter class
to show the package names before the class names s

Thanks
--DP

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 3:40 PM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: test execution in browser

David,

I don't recall, why do you want to build from the sources? Why don't you
grab a nightly build? Actually, you should also be able to grab the
1.6.1 version now that it's out.

Thanks
-Vincent

PS: For the build process, there's actually a download.xml Ant script to
automatically download all required dependencies.

http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg05267.ht

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/api/framework-13/org/apache/cactus/inte
> > rnal/server/runner/XMLFormatter.html class. Feel free to provide a
> > patch. Please also open a JIRA issue.
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Vincent

URL