jakarta-cactus-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Plass <DPl...@TCICREDIT.COM>
Subject RE: Cactus + Weblogic 8.1
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 12:59:27 GMT
I had no problems with Cactus 1.5 + WebLogic 8.1.  Just did the same thing I
did as for WLS 6.1.
Worked for both <junit> (ant task) and the Cactus testing servlet. I didn't
use the <cactify> task, though; I modified the (exploded) war by hand.
YMMV, obviously.  

Thanks
--DP


-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com] 
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 12:41 PM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Cactus + Weblogic 8.1




> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bret Kumler [mailto:bkumler@bitfone.com]
> Sent: 14 May 2004 18:30
> To: 'Cactus Users List'
> Subject: RE: Cactus + Weblogic 8.1
> 
> Hi Vincent,
> 
> I needed to have the endorsed jars in jdk1.4.2_04/jre/lib/endorsed
> 
> Dom.jar, jaxen-core.jar, jaxen-jdom.jar, jdom.jar, sax.jar,
saxpath.jar,
> xalan.jar, xercesImpl.jar and xsltc.jar, then the exception is gone.

Wow. This sounds horribly complex. Surely they can't have something more
complex in WL 8.1 than it is in WL 6.x and 7.x? :-) I'm currently
downloading WL 8.1 SP2. I'll try to give it a try with Cactus and see
how it goes.

Thanks for the tip.
-Vincent

> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
> Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 9:14 AM
> To: 'Cactus Users List'
> Subject: RE: Cactus + Weblogic 8.1
> 
> Hi Brett,
> 
> Any progress on this? Any idea why you got this error?
> 
> Have you had to change anything to make WL 8.1 work with Cactus? I'd
> like to add proper support for WL 8.1 in <cactus> through a
<weblogic8x>
> element.
> 
> Thanks
> -Vincent
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Bret Kumler [mailto:bkumler@bitfone.com]
> > Sent: 26 April 2004 21:40
> > To: 'Cactus Users List'
> > Subject: Cactus + Weblogic 8.1
> >
> > I ran the sample servlet example against Weblogic 8.1
> >
> > The tests worked, I noticed the following exception in the log file.
> >
> > The class it's looking for is actually in weblogic.jar
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > <Apr 26, 2004 12:32:53 PM PDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101224>
> > <[ServletContext(id=2665317,name=console,context-path=/console)]
> Cannot
> > load
> > Implicit TLDs
> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> weblogic/apache/xerces/parsers/SAXParser
> > 	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(Unknown
> > Source)
> > 	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(Unknown
> > Source)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppHelper.makeImplicitTaglibMap(WebAppHelpe
> r.
> > ja
> > va:293)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.extractClassFiles(WebAppS
> er
> > vl
> > etContext.java:5141)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setDocroot(WebAppServletC
> on
> > te
> > xt.java:4991)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.init(WebAppServletContext
> .j
> > av
> > a:560)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.<init>(WebAppServletConte
> xt
> > .j
> > ava:511)
> > 	at
> > weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.loadWebApp(HttpServer.java:594)
> > 	at
> >
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:623)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepareWebModule(J2EEApplicationC
> on
> > ta
> > iner.java:2896)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepareModules(J2EEApplicationCon
> ta
> > in
> > er.java:1532)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.
> ja
> > va
> > :1188)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.
> ja
> > va
> > :1031)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.
> ja
> > va
> > :822)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.prepare(Slave
> De
> > pl
> > oyer.java:3085)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareAllApplications(Sl
> av
> > eD
> > eployer.java:930)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.initialize(SlaveDeployer.
> ja
> > va
> > :360)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.initiali
> ze
> > (D
> > eploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java:158)
> > 	at
> >
>
weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.initialize(SubsystemManager.java:118)
> > 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initializeHere(T3Srvr.java:893)
> > 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:664)
> > 	at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:342)
> > 	at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)
> >
> >
> >
---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cactus-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org



Mime
View raw message