From Girish Patil <Girish.Pa...@cybertech.com>
Subject RE: EJB testing
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 15:41:04 GMT
HELLO EVERYBODY
I am new to cactus and i would like to incorporate it in our project

My Application server is WebLogic 6.1(Its an old application that we are
maintaining)

1) How can i use Cactus with ANT and Weblogic to test EJB's?
2) Is there any step by step Tutorial for the same ?
3) Also I have a Question .. How much to test ??

   If there is a EJB Method which accepts 4 parameters

   myEJBMethod(String str, Object obj1,Object Obj2,int age){
   }

  I should be testing this method with various inputs like
  1) null string with Null objects,
  2) valid string string with null objects ...
  3) all valid string
  This method should not break for any of these combinations.so
  I can generate as such so many combinations ..thus i have a question
  How many test methods should i write ?

Please give me inputs

Thanks in advance...
Girish