From "Gupta, Sumit" <sumit.gu...@citigroup.com>
Subject test execution in browser
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 17:53:00 GMT
Hi,

I am using cactus to generate HTML report for my testsuite. I am using

http://server:port/mywebapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=MyTestLoader

to run my testcases from browser. Actually, I have made a program (MyTestLoader)that dynamically
looks for the test cases in a specified directory of my Web Application, loads them and execute
them using the above URL. The main testcase (MyTestLoader) contains a suite() method that
dynamically adds all the test cases found. Now, the problem is that I am not getting the name
of the testcases I am executing. The above URL generates an XML file that contains all the
test methods under a node <testsuite>. Is it a way where I can generate an XML having
different Test cases under different nodes? (So that a user can identify, which test method
belong to which test case?)

Thanks,

Sumit