From snpe <s...@snpe.co.yu>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cactus 1.6 has been released
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 01:12:16 GMT
Hello Vincent,
  I have tried make Cactus 1.6 (CACTUS_1_6_BRANCH) from cvs

framework wokr fine
In documentation I try
ant
and get :
/u1/tomcat/jakarta-cactus/documentation/build.xml:108: srcdir "/u1/tomcat/jakarta-cactus/documentation/src/java"
does not exist!

In integration/ant i do
ant dist

and get
/u1/tomcat/jakarta-cactus/integration/ant/build.xml:315: Could not create task or type of
type: junit.

I have ant 1.6.1 wiht ant-junit.jar (and JUnitTask) in ANT_HOME/lib

Does cactus plugin work with eclipse 3.0M8 ?

regards
Haris Peco