From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject Newbie questions (was RE: [ANN] Cactus 1.6 has been released)
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 06:38:02 GMT
Hi Girish,

What does this have to do with the Cactus 1.6 release? Please always use
an email subject that is meaningful.

See below for answers.

See the Cactus web site
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/index.html)

> 2) Is there any step by step Tutorial for the same ?

See the Cactus web site.

> 3) Also I have a Question .. How much to test ??

That's a complex question... :-) Answer: it depends...

>    If there is a EJB Method which accepts 4 parameters
>
>    myEJBMethod(String str, Object obj1,Object Obj2,int age){
>    }
>

>   I should be testing this method with various inputs like
>   1) null string with Null objects,
>   2) valid string string with null objects ...
>   3) all valid string
>   This method should not break for any of these combinations.so
>   I can generate as such so many combinations ..thus i have a question
>   How many test methods should i write ?

Start by testing whatever you feel can break, i.e. the complex parts.

Thanks
-Vincent

> Please give me inputs
>

> Thanks in advance...