From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Cactus 1.6 has been released
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 09:34:09 GMT
Hi Harris,

This is not the problem. There *must* be this src  directory. Again, I
have messed up and I need to find 10 minutes to fix this (will do today
or tomorrow - just got back from the states and I am completely
jet-lagged...).

> For junit task I add junit.jar in ANT_HOME (this is necessary for ant
> 1.6.1, too) and I exclude
> all references for j2ee 1.2 and jetty (I haven't this)
>
> After this compile work and I have release (4117553 bytes) and src
> (2112250 bytes) on linux with jdk 1.4.2
>
> I try cactus with current eclipse 3.0M8 and it is enough add
referenced
> libraries
> and eclipse have mechanism for starting test easy (I don't know for
> eclipse 2.1), but
> in eclipse 3.0 it work fine - I can execute one test, test suite, more
> test and suite with one
> click button - I don't know what plugins work yet

The eclipse plugin must not be used. It has been decommissioned.

Thanks
-Vincent

> Regards
>
> On Sunday 09 May 2004 07:30 am, Vincent Massol wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Yeah, I have messed up somehow with the branching (not sure what
> > happened). I've noticed the problem with the source too. I'll try to
fix
> > this. In the meantime, maybe you can grab a binary distribution?
> >
> > The Cactus plugin is no longer supported and is not functional
(well, I
> > haven't tried it for 6 months and I would be amazed if it worked.
The
> > guy who worked on it (Julien) left the project... We're waiting for
some
> > nice guy to step in and help us with it... ;-)
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Vincent

ANT_HOME/lib

> > > Does cactus plugin work with eclipse 3.0M8 ?
> > >
> > > regards
> > > Haris Peco

[snip]