From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: RE: need help to turn on logging information
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 17:05:42 GMT
Hi Sachin,

Actually what I've is said is not completely right. The Servlet Test
Runner implementation has been reading the cactus.properties file for a
long time now.

Still could you please tell us where you have put your cactus.properties
file?

Another thing you may want to try is to specify a complete path. Instead
of writing ~tomcat/[...] could you please write the full path. I don't
know if the JDK on unix understands the "~" character.

Thanks
-Vincent

Servlet

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org