From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Cactus + Weblogic 8.1
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 13:17:06 GMT
Hi David,

Have you used the <cactus> task? I've tried briefly yesterday and I had
an issue (I've not had the time to debug it yet).

Thanks
-Vincent

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppHelper.makeImplicitTaglibMap(WebAppHelpe
> > r.
> > > ja
> > > va:293)
> > > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.extractClassFiles(WebAppS
> > er
> > > vl
> > > etContext.java:5141)
> > > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setDocroot(WebAppServletC
> > on
> > > te
> > > xt.java:4991)
> > > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.init(WebAppServletContext
> > .j
> > > av
> > > a:560)
> > > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.<init>(WebAppServletConte
> > xt
> > > .j
> > > ava:511)
> > > 	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.loadWebApp(HttpServer.java:594)
> > > 	at
> > >
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:623)
> > > 	at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepareWebModule(J2EEApplicationC
> > on
> > > ta
> > > iner.java:2896)
> > > 	at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepareModules(J2EEApplicationCon
> > ta
> > > in
> > > er.java:1532)
> > > 	at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.
> > ja
> > > va
> > > :1188)
> > > 	at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.
> > ja
> > > va
> > > :1031)
> > > 	at

weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.prepare(J2EEApplicationContainer.
> > ja
> > > va
> > > :822)
> > > 	at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer$Application.prepare(Slave
> > De
> > > pl
> > > oyer.java:3085)
> > > 	at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareAllApplications(Sl
> > av
> > > eD
> > > eployer.java:930)
> > > 	at

weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.initialize(SlaveDeployer.
> > ja
> > > va
> > > :360)
> > > 	at

weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.initiali
> > ze
> > > (D
> > > eploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.java:158)
> > > 	at

weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemManager.initialize(SubsystemManager.java:118)

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org