From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: test execution in browser
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 14:27:27 GMT
Hi Sumit,

I remember a discussion about this not long ago on this list (can't
remember the thread name but someone else had a need for this too). The
XML is generated in the
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/api/framework-13/org/apache/cactus/inte
rnal/server/runner/XMLFormatter.html class. Feel free to provide a
patch. Please also open a JIRA issue.

Thanks
-Vincent

Test