From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Specification JBoss server configuration directory with maven plugin
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 14:12:49 GMT
Hi Brian,

Yep, this is a current limitation of the <jboss3x> container in Cactus.
It currently does not support "external" configurations. It'll look for
them under [jbosshome]/server/.

This is something that we need to fix of course as it's supported for
all other containers. Just not had the time yet.

Do you think you could create a JIRA issue for this and assign it for
version 1.7?

Thanks
-Vincent