From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Jetty integration - running individual tests
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 13:36:24 GMT
Hi Chris,

I've just committed the change in Cactus CVS HEAD. JettyTestSetup now
checks if jetty is already started. If so, it doesn't start it again nor
does it stop it.

This way you can have:

- MyTestCase1 with a suite() method
- MyTestCaseN with a suite() method
- TestAll which adds all MyTestCaseN classes

and be able to execute each of them with no change.

I'll release a 1.7dev nightly build sometime this week end.

Thanks
-Vincent