From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: weblogic forceshutdown
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:05:22 GMT
Kristoffer,

There's a setting for the weblogic server so that it ignores active sessions when shutting
down.  this lets you use the SHUTDOWN without waiting a long time.  Here's an excerpt from
my config.xml.  I think there's some button you can click on in the console to get this, not
sure what that is.

<Domain ConfigurationVersion="8.1.0.0" Name="myserver">
    <Server IgnoreSessionsDuringShutdown="true"
        ListenAddress="localhost" ListenPort="7001"