From mike.ra...@barclayscapital.com
Subject NTLMAuthentication
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:16:52 GMT
Has anyone managed to write an NTLMAuthentication class extending
AbstractAuthentication? I'm using jCIFS on a corporate intranet (so we have
single sign-on) but when running the unit tests authentication fails because
of the jCIFS filter. I can obviously disable the filter, but then I can't
fully test other aspects of the application.

Alternatively, can anyone suggest to me a better alternative?

Mike

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.  Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are
Barclays Group.  Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.