From "Shvartsburd, Feliks" <Feliks.Shvartsb...@MKMV.com>
Subject RE: beginXXX and endXXX jsp problems
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:24:08 GMT
I have not had any luck using getText in the past (which is kind of weird). Instead I use the
following:

public void endXXX(WebResponse response) {
    try {
     java.io.InputStream in = response.getInputStream();
     BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(in));
     String line = null;
       while ((line = br.readLine()) != null ){
         System.out.println(line);
        }
      catch (Exception e){
        e.printStackTrace();
      }

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 11:19 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: beginXXX and endXXX jsp problems

Hi Conan,

Maybe you can check the sample application that comes with the Cactus
distribution. The servlet sample would be the best for you. It's located
in samples/servlet. Check out the Cactus tests, located in src/. They
contain a full suite testing almost all aspects of Cactus. Do a
search/grep for getText() and you'll find the test.

Thanks
-Vincent

Unfortunately,