From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@bitfone.com>
Subject RE: cactusproperty tag question
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:48:37 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Here are the client's properties content.

# Properties for configuring Log4j
# This is the configuring for logging on the JUnit side (i.e. the client
side)

log4j.appender.cactus = org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.cactus.File = cactus_client.log
log4j.appender.cactus.Append = true
log4j.appender.cactus.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.cactus.layout.ConversionPattern = %d{ABSOLUTE} [%t] %-5p
%-30.30c{2} %x - %m %n

# Any application log which uses Log4J will be logged to the Cactus log file
log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, cactus

# By default we don't log at the DEBUG level for Cactus log, in order not to
generate too
# many logs. However, should a problem arise and logs need to be sent to the
Cactus dev team,
# then we will ask you to change this to DEBUG.
log4j.category.org.apache.cactus = WARN, cactus
log4j.additivity.org.apache.cactus=true

# Don't show debug logs for HttpClient
log4j.category.org.apache.commons.httpclient = WARN, cactus
log4j.additivity.org.apache.commons.httpclient=false
log4j.category.httpclient = WARN, cactus
log4j.additivity.httpclient=true

Here are the server's properties file contents.

# Properties for configuring Log4j
# This is the configuring for logging on the server side

log4j.appender.cactus = org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.cactus.File = cactus_server.log