From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: beginXXX and endXXX jsp problems
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:47:26 GMT
Hi,

In article <20040412232412.GF4858@f00f.net>,
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:24:12 -0700,
woodsc@f00f.net (Conan) wrote:
woodsc> Well, nevermind the constructor and such, most of that was copy pasted
woodsc> from examples and not important.  I originally tried it with a
woodsc> ServletTestCase, but I had the same problem.  My main issue is that I
woodsc> would like to see the output of the servlet with the getText() method.
woodsc> Do you have any ideas as to the problem?

As Vincent suggested,
vmassol> 6/ You're instantiating a servlet object but a servlet is not supposed
vmassol> to do anything in its constructor... and you're not calling any other
vmassol> method...
and this may be the cause.
Your testJsp method do not call any service provided by LoginJSP servlet,
doGet(request, response) for example.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI