From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: ServletTestRunner, fixed context path
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:58:24 GMT
Hi Ankur,

I have modified the ServletTestRunenr implementation so that it tries to
read the information from the cactus.properties file. If it doesn't find
such a file or if the context URL property is not defined in there, it
sets it with the default value you mention below.

I haven't tested the modifications yet. I'll upload a nightly build
tonight. Would you be able to test it and validate it works fine?

Thanks
-Vincent

**
> *******
> Important Note
> This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
> confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not
> the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
> email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
> sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
> email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.

**