From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: cactus and Jonas
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:21:08 GMT
Hi Medi,

Short answer: yes

Long answer:

The Cactus *framework* works with any application server. However, the
front ends (aka integration modules) may or may not support all
application servers. The Front ends are there to boost your productivity
with Cactus.

For example, the <cactus> Ant task does not support JOnAs out of the
box. You'll need to provide some Ant targets to start/stop JOnAs (not
hard to do). We're very interested in supporting as many application
servers as possible. If someone submits a patch to add JOnAs, we'll
include it.

Thanks
-Vincent

JOnAS?