From Kristoffer Sjögren (HF/EAB) <kristoffer.sjog...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: weblogic forceshutdown
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:35:19 GMT
Hi,

Thank you. It worked. I also found another attribute called "GracefulShutdownTimeout" where
you can fill in how many seconds server should wait before doing a FORCESHUTDOWN (0 is infinite).

This might be off topic, but i could not just edit config.xml to add those attributes (server
would revert the changes, even though server was shutdown). Only way was through the console.
Is there a way to edit the config.xml manually?

reagrds
-Kristoffer

My