From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: JSP stack traces
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:10:27 GMT
Hi Erich,

For the line number I have no idea. I would have thought that as Cactus
executes in the container you should get exactly what the container
returns. However, the Cactus client side might loose this information
(not sure). I'd suggest you turn on Cactus logging to get server side
logs.

For the generated servlet files, it is a container configuration. I
don't know how you set it with Resin. In any case, you have the option
of passing a custom resin config file to the <cactus> Ant task (using
the resinconf attribute).

Hope it helps,
-Vincent