From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: JSP stack traces
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:09:39 GMT
Hi Erich,

Could you post this code so that we can have a look? Is it generic code
or only Resin-related?

>  Been going thru the Cactus source but
> still not exactly sure of the best place.  Was thinking about some
sort
> of interceptor approach in ServletTestCase.runCactusTest().
Something
> where I'd check to see if I have a "massager" for the current
container,
> if so run it on the exception then rethrow it.

Depends if the code is generic or not. I'm still unsure what this has to
do with Cactus. Could you explain the problem first? Is it because
Cactus looses some information along the way? If so, any idea why?

> Erich
>
> BTW, How do I turn on server-side logging ? :)

For this, I have just committed new documentation for you on the cactus
web site. However, I've not uploaded it yet. ATM, it's in CVS. I'll
perform an upload tonight.

Thanks
-Vincent

> Vincent Massol wrote:
>
> >Hi Erich,
> >
> >For the line number I have no idea. I would have thought that as
Cactus