From "Gabriele Carcassi" <carca...@bnl.gov>
Subject Re: Testing client server communication
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 03:50:33 GMT
Hi Vincent,

Thanks, I see it more clearly now, and will simply use mock objects. I knew
I was doing something wrong, but couldn't really put my finger on it. I had
read thousands time before that cactus is for server side, but I guess it
didn't really "click" until today. I got stuck into thinking: well, I want
to test also the server...

In fact, I think I will use cactus to test my application, just not these
test cases...

Thanks again!
Gabriele