From Nicolas.CHALUM...@arsoe-trelaze.com
Subject Re: having troubles with maven RC2
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:58:23 GMT
It is probably a problem in the maven cactus plugin.

To solve it you can add the next dependance to the
~/.maven/plugins/cactus-maven-1.6dev-20040226/project.xml

    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-jelly</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-jelly-tags-xml</artifactId>
      <version>20030211.142705</version>
    </dependency>

Is it true ?

Nicolas,

nicolas De Loof <nicolas.deloof@cgey.com>
24/03/2004 15:48
Veuillez répondre à "Maven Users List"

        Pour :  Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : Re: having troubles with maven RC2

It seems this dependency is only needed when using latest versions of
cactus plugin.
Using 1.6dev-20040115, eclipse plugin works fine.

Nico.

Barbier Gabriel a écrit :

>I verified in maven rc2, and I didn't find this jar in default
distribution (ie in lib folder).

${MAVEN_HOME_LOCAL}/repository/commons-jelly/jars/ and not in folder where
maven is installed.

org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.xml.XMLTagLibrary