From "cevat ikibas" <cevatiki...@hotmail.com>
Subject need a simple JSPtest example
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:05:13 GMT

Hi,

I am new in cactus. I want to learn how to test JSP pages. I checked all the
documentation of the cactus , there are servlet test example  and notes on
how to run them, but I could not find a clearly documented and complete JSP
test example. Does anybody have a test example for JSP pages and how to run
it( directory structure and commands). If you could share your experience
with me It would be a great help for me, and I appretiate your help in
advence.

Cevat Ikibas