From "Electric Natcho" <electric_nat...@hotmail.com>
Subject going nuts with beginXXX & endXXX
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:53:45 GMT
Hi, I'm using Cactus 1.5 & HttpUnit 1.5.4 and I'm running my tests from ant
using the cactus task.

I can't get the beginXXX or endXXX methods to run but testXXX does work.
I've copied in many examples, tried to simplify it as much as possible and
still can't get it to work. What am I missing?

The example below will only print from testXXX().

import org.apache.cactus.*;
/**
 */
public class TestExamplesAction extends ServletTestCase {

    public TestExamplesAction(String testName) {
        super(testName);
    }

    public void beginXXX(WebRequest theRequest)
	{
    	System.out.println("beginXXX!!! WWWWWWWWWWOoooooooooo");
	}

    public void testXXX()
	{
    	System.out.println("testXXX!!! WWWWWWWWWWOoooooooooo");
	}

	public void endXXX(WebResponse theResponse)
	{
		System.out.println("endXXX!!! WWWWWWWWWWOoooooooooo");
	}
}