From David Plass <DPl...@TCICREDIT.COM>
Subject RE: ServletTestRunner ant usage help
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:34:19 GMT

From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 11:00 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: ServletTestRunner ant usage help

wars?

Why do you care? Your application will be deployed as a war right? So
you already have some goals that create this war. You simply need to
cactify this war (cactifywar) and then use <cactus> for it to be
deployed.

Now if you with to perform hot deployments of exploded wars, you can use
the <runservertests> task.

Would that work for you?

Thanks
-Vincent