From Jan Olav Kj|de <j.o.kj...@basalmed.uio.no>
Subject Re: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:06:25 GMT
Hello.
I fixed the problem.
I tried to log to standard-out as well as to a log-file (see below).
When I remove this, and justs log to the log-file, everything works just fine.
Why I don't know..

.
.
.
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n
.
.
.
# Debug logs for Cactus
log4j.category.org.apache.cactus = DEBUG, cactus, stdout
log4j.additivity.org.apache.cactus = false

# Debug logs for HttpClient
log4j.category.org.apache.commons.httpclient = DEBUG, cactus, stdout
log4j.additivity.org.apache.commons.httpclient = false
log4j.category.httpclient = WARN, cactus
log4j.additivity.httpclient = false

Jan Ok