From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Problems running tests from a browser using the host name.
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:29:58 GMT
Hi Steven

In article <17FCE7DB03E47B448ED614A8EFFB274D0249DF37@atl_tpl_exc_04.atlanta.ztel.com>,
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:56:39 -0500,
"Ger, Steven M." <sger@Z-TEL.com> wrote:
sger> This test works fine when "localhost" is used in the url.  For example:
sger> http://localhost:7001/mywebapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=mytestcase
sger>
sger> but when I use the hostname
sger> http://mymachine:7001/mywebapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=mytestcase
sger> the test fails because the user object is not found in the session.
sger>
sger> Could someone tell me if there is a work around.  The test cases I need to
sger> run are on a remote server so I'm hoping I'll still be able to use this
sger> solution.

If you are using Cactus-1.5, it doesn't support form-based authentication
against remote host.

Please try latest nightly build instead.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp