From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: going nuts with beginXXX & endXXX
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:35:28 GMT
Hi,

In article <BAY7-DAV301SWoBDyse00000379@hotmail.com>,
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:53:45 -0800,
"Electric Natcho" <electric_natcho@hotmail.com> wrote:
electric_natcho> I can't get the beginXXX or endXXX methods to run but testXXX does work.
electric_natcho> I've copied in many examples, tried to simplify it as much as possible
and
electric_natcho> still can't get it to work. What am I missing?
electric_natcho>
electric_natcho> The example below will only print from testXXX().

You may be seeing wrong file.
The testXXX() is executed in server side JVM, however,
beginXXX and endXXX are executed in client side JVM.
So, you can find messages from begin and end methods in client side log.

If you are using cactus task, you may find messages recorded
in TEST-TestExamplesAction.xml under your test-reports directory.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
E-mail: suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp