From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: ServletTestRunner ant usage help
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:59:32 GMT
Hi David,

In article <B6444D0E406AD511ADFB00D0B7893A690123EB11@EXCHANGE>,
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:34:19 -0500,
David Plass <DPlass@TCICREDIT.COM> wrote:
DPlass> I care because I "write a little, test a little".  I don't want to wait
DPlass> to build a war every time I write a test and want to run it.  So in my
DPlass> desktop/
DPlass> development environment, I deploy an "exploded" war (WebLogic 6.1).

Well, how about <junit> task?
Cactus tests can be executed from command-line something like
	java junit.textui.TestRunner my.cactus.test.AllTests
as long as your client side classpath is properly configured.
So, <java> task can be used, also.

Of cource, the part of build.xml will not be so simple
as Cactus provided ant tasks, such as <cactus> :-)
However, if your primary requirement is AUTOMATE your tests,
those will be candidates.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI