From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: need a simple JSPtest example
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:41:20 GMT
Hi Cevat,

In article <BAY99-F202o6REbAmpV0000492e@hotmail.com>,
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:05:13 -0500,
"cevat ikibas" <cevatikibas@hotmail.com> wrote:
cevatikibas> I am new in cactus. I want to learn how to test JSP pages. I checked all the

cevatikibas> documentation of the cactus , there are servlet test example  and notes on

cevatikibas> how to run them, but I could not find a clearly documented and complete JSP

cevatikibas> test example. Does anybody have a test example for JSP pages and how to run

cevatikibas> it( directory structure and commands). If you could share your experience

cevatikibas> with me It would be a great help for me, and I appretiate your help in
cevatikibas> advence.

You might try and see samples/servlet in Cactus distribution.
Also, you can find info from following URLs:
      http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_testcase.html
      http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_jsp.html
      http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/index.html

If you need example code, you can find one from
       http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg04942.html
but, I don't think this is a good example for you...

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
E-mail: suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp